12 Years Factory wholesale canned mackerel flakes in oil to Australia Manufacturer
12 Years Factory wholesale canned mackerel flakes in oil to Australia Manufacturer Detail:
Also can packed in the size of 307X106,307X108,307X112
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Wild Planet tuna
What Is The Difference Between Anchovies & Sardines Taste?
"Based on domestic market and expand overseas business" is our development strategy for 12 Years Factory wholesale canned mackerel flakes in oil to Australia Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: New Orleans , Haiti , Hamburg , Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable us to guarantee total customer satisfaction. If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact me. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationship with new clients around the world.
Foil Pack Chicken And Rainbow Veggies
1 medium-size red onion, diced
2 cups broccoli florets
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
2 cups baby carrots
1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes
3-4 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
8-10 sprigs thyme
Few garlic cloves
4 chicken breasts
Salt and pepper, to taste
Pinch of paprika
4 sprigs thyme
4 garlic cloves
2 baking trays
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200˚C.
2. Place red onion, broccoli, yellow bell pepper, baby carrots, and cherry tomatoes evenly on a baking tray. (Try not to let the vegetables overlap too much so they roast properly.)
3. Season with olive oil, salt, and pepper (to taste).
4. Add sprigs of thyme and garlic clove halves on top of the vegetables.
5. Tear off four pieces of aluminum foil (approximately 12 in x 12 in).
6. Lay down the foil and place the chicken breast in the center for each one.
7. Season both sides of the chicken with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika (all to taste).
8. Add sprigs of thyme and garlic clove on top of each chicken breast.
9. Bring the top and bottom edge of the foil into the center and fold a couple of times. Fold in the left and right sides a couple of times to seal the foil pack.
10. Place all 4 chicken foil packs on a baking tray.
11. Bake for 30 minutes.
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
When making glazed boneless pork loin, one thing you’re going to need is curry paste. Find out how to make glazed boneless pork loin at home with help from a culinary professional in this free video clip.
Expert: Lany Phlong
Filmmaker: Ivan Cordoba
Series Description: You don’t have to travel abroad to enjoy a wide variety of fine exotic dishes whenever you’d like. Get tips on curry dishes and more with help from a culinary professional in this free video series.
By Diana from Switzerland - 2015.09.21 11:01
We are long-term partners, there is no disappointment every time, we hope to maintain this friendship later!
By Maggie from Netherlands - 2016.11.29 11:09