13 Years Manufacturer 125g sardines in vegetable oil to Costa rica Importers
13 Years Manufacturer 125g sardines in vegetable oil to Costa rica Importers Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
How to Tell If Frozen Fish Is Fresh Before Purchasing
How to Pick the Best Salmon Fillet on the Market
Bear "Customer first, High quality first" in mind, we perform closely with our consumers and provide them with efficient and experienced services for 13 Years Manufacturer 125g sardines in vegetable oil to Costa rica Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Bandung , Brisbane , Philippines , We have established long-term, stable and good business relationships with many manufacturers and wholesalers around the world. Currently, we are looking forward to even greater cooperation with overseas customers based on mutual benefits. Please feel free to contact us for more details.
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon Salt
Zest of 1 Lemon
1 tablespoon fresh Parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh Dill, chopped
1 Garlic Clove, minced
Dash of Pepper
1 Salmon Fillets, about 4-5 oz. each
1 small zucchini
1 small yellow squash
1. Place all ingredients except for salmon in a small bowl and mix well
2. Place the salmon fillets on a parchment lined baking sheet.
3.Using a pastry brush, coat the salmon with the lemon herb mixture, evenly spreading it over the top of fillet.
4. Place zucchini and squash in a single layer around fish.
5. Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees on the top or second to top rack for 10-12 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
6. Alternately the fish can be broiled on medium/high on the second to top rack for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through. This method will give you a bit more crunchy, caramelized crust.
Frozen at Sea fishing in Norway – 2015
By Christian from Thailand - 2015.12.30 10:21
We are a small company that has just started, but we get the company leader's attention and gave us a lot of help. Hope we can make progress together!
By King from Benin - 2015.12.22 12:52