factory customized Frozen tuna steaks Export to Algeria
factory customized Frozen tuna steaks Export to Algeria Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Wild Planet tuna
How to Pick the Best Salmon Fillet on the Market
Attaining consumer satisfaction is our firm's purpose for good. We'll make wonderful efforts to produce new and top-quality merchandise, meet up with your special necessities and supply you with pre-sale, on-sale and after-sale products and services for factory customized Frozen tuna steaks Export to Algeria, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Bulgaria , London , Belgium , What is good price? We provide customers with factory price. In the premise of good quality, efficiency must be paid attention to and maintain appropriate low and healthy profits. What is a fast delivery? We make the delivery according to customers' requirements. Although delivery time depends on the order quantity and the complexity of it, we still try to supply products in time. Sincerely hope we could have long term business relationship.
Hi folks this is the new and improved model of a Tuna can Heater and or Lamp using common household vegetable oil. Had success boiling water much faster than the single wick model and it also throws off much more light as a hurricane style lamp!
♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥
Curry spiced cream corn brings up the flavor of the fillings.
Very healthy and mild with less salt
You can arrange it with vegetables of your choice.
You can substitute salmon with bacon!
If you use Christmas stencil, you can make the gratin for Christmas!
Spinach And Salmon WaFu Gratin for Halloween
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 1 hr
Number of servings: 15×20cm (6×8inch) pie dish
200g (7.0oz.) frozen chopped spinach
1 filet (150g=5.3oz.) salmon
100g (5.3oz.) Shimeji mushrooms
50g (1.8oz.) onion
* 200g (7.0oz.) cream style corn
* 50ml soy milk
* 2 tsp. curry powder
1 tsp. sesame oil
salt and pepper
1 tbsp. bread crumbs
1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
1. Microwave frozen spinach as directed on its package until fully defrosted.
2. Slice the onion. Remove tough base of Shimeji mushrooms and break into bite-sized chunks. Chop salmon into chunks and season with salt and pepper. Place them on a microwavable dish, cover, and microwave at 500w for 3 minutes. Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Put 1 and 2 (removing any bones and skin of salmon if any) in a bowl. Then toss with sesame oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Place 3 in a pie dish. Mix A very well and pour it on top. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and grated parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven or toaster oven for 10 minutes until the top is golden.
5. Sprinkle with parsley flakes. Use Halloween or Christmas stencil to create a cute pattern!
Mystery Minute 5
FYI (products I used in my videos):
♥Visit my Blog for more Recipes♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
♥and of course SUBSCRIBE♥
By Natalie from Houston - 2016.01.28 18:53
This enterprise in the industry is strong and competitive, advancing with the times and develop sustainable, we are very pleased to have a opportunity to cooperate!
By Camille from Chile - 2015.02.08 16:45