Factory making 125g sardines in vegetable oil for Marseille Manufacturers
Factory making 125g sardines in vegetable oil for Marseille Manufacturers Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
How to Pick the Best Salmon Fillet on the Market
Innovation, excellent and reliability are the core values of our firm. These principles today more than ever form the basis of our success as an internationally active mid-size corporation for Factory making 125g sardines in vegetable oil for Marseille Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Toronto , Sydney , Portugal , If you give us a list of products you are interested in, along with makes and models, we can send you quotations. Please email us directly. Our goal is to establish long-term and mutually profitable business relationships with domestic and overseas clients. We look forward to receiving your reply soon.
Here is what you’ll need!
2 tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic, chopped
½ medium onion, chopped
5 ounces spinach
1 teaspoon salt (for spinach)
1 teaspoon pepper (for spinach)
⅓ cup breadcrumbs
4 ounces cream cheese
¼ cup Parmesan, shredded
2 tablespoons dill, chopped
1 sheet puff pastry, softened to room temperature
1 salmon filet
1 teaspoon salt (for salmon)
1 teaspoon pepper (for salmon)
1 egg, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a pan over medium heat, melt butter.
3. Add the garlic and onions, cooking until translucent.
4. Add the spinach, salt, and pepper, cooking until spinach is wilted.
5. Add the breadcrumbs, cream cheese, parmesan, and dill, stirring until mixture is evenly combined. Remove from heat and set aside.
6. On a cutting board, smooth out the sheet of puff pastry. Place the salmon in the middle of the pastry and season both sides with salt and pepper.
7. Place several spoonfuls of the spinach mixture on top of the salmon, smoothing it out so that it does not spill over the sides.
8. Fold the edges of the puff pastry over the salmon and spinach, starting with the longer sides and then the shorter ends. Trim any excess pastry from the ends, then fold the ends on top. Flip the puff pastry-wrapped salmon over and transfer for a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
9. Brush the beaten egg on the top and sides of the pastry.
10. Score the top of the pastry with a knife, cutting shallow diagonal lines to create a crosshatch pattern.
11. Brush the top again with the egg wash.
12. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until pastry is golden brown.
13. Slice, then serve!
Music provided by Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission
By Nydia from Amman - 2016.11.20 15:58
As a veteran of this industry, we can say that the company can be a leader in the industry, select them is right.
By Jill from Greece - 2016.01.28 18:53