Factory Price For frozen and precooked yellowfin tuna loins Export to Slovakia
Factory Price For frozen and precooked yellowfin tuna loins Export to Slovakia Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
What Is The Difference Between Anchovies & Sardines Taste?
We support our purchasers with ideal high-quality merchandise and significant level company. Becoming the specialist manufacturer in this sector, we now have received loaded practical encounter in producing and managing for Factory Price For frozen and precooked yellowfin tuna loins Export to Slovakia, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Argentina , Belarus , Sao Paulo , Our company always concentrate on the development of the international market. We have a lot of customers in Russia , European countries, the USA, the Middle East countries and Africa countries. We always follow that quality is foundation while service is guarantee to meet all customers.
Subscribe to my channel and stay tuned for more great tasting, muscle building recipes.
Just a quick and easy pasta dish I made today for my post workout meal. Tastes really good and gives you the carbs and protein your body needs to recover from a workout. Here’s the recipe.
1 pound of dry pasta of choice (I used tri-color rotini, but you could use whatever you like)
2 cans of water packed solid white tuna fish
1 cup of diced red and yellow sweet peppers
1 cup of green onion cut length wise into 1/2 inch pieces
1/2 cup of canned California black olives
2 tbsp. of fresh chopped cilantro
1/2 cup of salad dressing of choice(here’s one of my favorite homemade recipes below)
Apple Cider Vinegar with Lemon and Herb Vinaigrette
2 tbsp. of ACV (I like Bragg)
the juice of 1/2 of a lemon
1 tbsp. of minced red onion
1 clove of fresh garlic (minced)
1 tsp. of fresh chopped thyme
1 small pinch each of dried oregano, fresh ground black pepper and sea salt
2-3 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk in the olive oil.
Directions for making the tuna rotini dish:
Cook pasta according to package directions. While the pasta is cooking, dice up the red and yellow sweet peppers, the green onion and chop up the cilantro. Set aside. Open and drain the 2 cans of tuna as well as the canned olives making sure to drain the olives as well. Once the pasta is done, drain well and then mix in all the other ingredients. Top with the dress, mix well and serve. Makes 4-6 servings.
Alright that’s it for now…thanks for watching
Home Remedies to Improve Memory
# Almonds -
1. Soak 5 to 10 almonds in water overnight.
2. The next morning, peel the skin and grind the almonds.
3. Boil this paste with one glass of milk.
4. Add some sugar or honey for taste.
5. Drink it daily for 30 or 40 days.
1. Steep one teaspoon of dried rosemary in a cup of boiling water for about five minutes. If you have fresh rosemary, steep a sprig in a teapot containing hot water for three to five minutes. Strain and add honey for taste, if desired. Drink it daily for a few weeks.
2.You can also breathe in the aroma of rosemary oil or add a few drops of the oil to a room diffuser.
# Black Seed (Nigella Sativa)
1. Mix a little honey in one-half teaspoon of ground black seeds. Eat it twice daily for at least a few weeks.
2. Alternatively, you can take this herb in supplement form after consulting your doctor.
# Indian Gooseberry –
1. Take one to three teaspoons of Anwala churna three times a day for at least a few weeks.
2. Another option is to mix one teaspoon each of Indian gooseberry root powder and white sesame seeds, ground into a powder. Add one teaspoon of honey to this mixture. Eat it once daily for a few days.
1. Consume one to two teaspoons of juice extracted from brahmi leaves two or three times a day. You can also add a little honey.
2. Alternatively, you can mix one-quarter to one-half teaspoon of brahmi powder in a cup of warm milk, add a pinch of cardamom and drink it once or twice daily. You can also add a little clarified butter, also called ghee.
3. Another option is to take this herb as a supplement by taking 300 mg of standard extract daily. Consult your doctor first.
# Fish Oil
1. Take fish oil supplements, containing at least 600 mg DHA, daily. For proper dosage and suitability, consult your doctor.
2. You can also include fatty fish like salmon, herring, mackerel and sardines in your diet.
# Coconut Oil
1.Eat one teaspoon of organic, cold-pressed, virgin coconut oil twice daily on a regular basis.
2. You can also add coconut oil to your baking goods, salads and smoothies.
# Cinnamon and Honey
1. Mix a pinch of cinnamon in about one teaspoon of raw honey.
2. Consume this mixture daily at night for at least a few months.
# Asian Ginseng
Asian ginseng is traditionally used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine as a memory enhancer. Scientists, too, are studying the memory-boosting potential of this herb. You can also use it in combination with ginkgo biloba.
Ginseng should not be taken for a prolonged period of time, but you can take it in cycles. You can take this herb for two or three weeks, take a break for three weeks and then start again. For proper dosage and suitability, consult your doctor.
Note: Asian ginseng may interfere with certain medications and is not recommended for children.
# Ginkgo Biloba
1. Eat a well-balanced and nutritious diet including vitamins A, B12, C, beta-carotene, folic acid, zinc, iron, calcium and magnesium.
2. Avoid high-fat diets and replace saturated fats in your diet with healthy fats.
3. Include herbs and spices like holy basil, turmeric and black pepper in your regular diet as they help boost memory. You can also drink green tea as it is full of antioxidants.
4. Give your brain a workout by practicing brain exercises, such as solving a challenging Sudoku puzzle or crossword.
5. Try mnemonic devices to help remember things better.
6. Engage in regular physical exercise as it increases oxygen to the brain and stimulates nerve cells to multiply.
7. Get proper sleep. Sleep deprivation compromises your brain’s ability to operate at full capacity.
8. A few minutes of sun exposure can also help improve brain function as it provides vitamin D.
9. Keep stress in check.
Note: Consult your doctor before taking ginkgo biloba as it may interfere with certain medications.
Music – Angevin – Thatched Villagers by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
By Eudora from Milan - 2015.10.09 19:07
High production efficiency and good product quality, fast delivery and completed after-sale protection, a right choice, a best choice.
By Ruth from Ghana - 2015.12.28 15:18