Factory wholesale price for 170g canned tuna in olive oil for Singapore Factory
Factory wholesale price for 170g canned tuna in olive oil for Singapore Factory Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
How to Tell If Frozen Fish Is Fresh Before Purchasing
Our commission is to serve our users and clients with best quality and competitive portable digital products for Factory wholesale price for 170g canned tuna in olive oil for Singapore Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Israel , Lahore , Niger , Our technical expertise, customer-friendly service, and specialized merchandise make us/company name the first choice of customers and vendors. We've been looking for your inquiry. Let's set up the cooperation right now!
Funny video of trying to teach mackerel fishing lol
Chicken en Papillote is an ingenius way to make dinner!
Click this link for a discount on your first Plated order: http://plated.me/1qn2iTk
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: http://goo.gl/iA05G
*This is a sponsored video*
Chicken en Papillote with Roasted Grapes and Shallots Recipe:
Recipe by Plated.com
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ pound fingerling potatoes
- 1 lemon
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup red grapes
- 3 shallots
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- parchment paper
- 2 baking sheets
- aluminum foil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt
- black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towel. Rinse potatoes and halve lengthwise. In a medium bowl, toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Thinly slice lemon.
2. Halve parchment paper and place rectangles on a clean dry surface. Fold each rectangle in half lengthwise to create a crease, then reopen. Divide potatoes evenly, arranging in a single layer on half of each piece. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Place on top of potatoes, then layer lemon and thyme sprigs over chicken.
3. Fold over parchment, recreasing, then fold in edges, overlapping and folding all around, to create a tightly sealed parcel. Place papillotes on a baking sheet and bake until parchment is browned, papillote is puffed, and chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 30 minutes.
4. While papillotes bake, rinse green and red grapes and halve. Peel shallots and quarter. Roughly chop rosemary leaves, discarding stems.
5. On a separate baking sheet, toss grapes, shallots, and rosemary with balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Arrange in a single layer and roast until browning and tender, about 15 minutes.
6.Carefully tear open papillotes, allowing steam to escape. Divide grapes and shallots evenly between 2 plates and serve alongside papillotes.
Making things Fun, Pretty, and Delicious! Honeysuckle is a lifestyle channel for young adult women interested in entertaining and cooking at home.
© 2014 Honeysuckle Catering. All Rights Reserved.
By Daisy from Czech Republic - 2016.05.02 18:28
A good manufacturers, we have cooperated twice, good quality and good service attitude.
By Prudence from San Francisco - 2015.07.12 12:19