Hot sale reasonable price 125g canned mackerel fillets in tomato sauce for Ghana Factory
Hot sale reasonable price 125g canned mackerel fillets in tomato sauce for Ghana Factory Detail:
mackerel fillets in can. Great tasting fish that’s good for you too.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
How to Tell If Frozen Fish Is Fresh Before Purchasing
With our abundant experience and considerate products and services, we have been recognized to be a reputable supplier for a lot of global consumers for Hot sale reasonable price 125g canned mackerel fillets in tomato sauce for Ghana Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mumbai , panama , Korea , Now, with the development of internet, and the trend of internationalization, we have decided to extend business to overseas market. With the propose of bringing more profits to oversea customers by providing directly abroad. So we have changed our mind, from home to abroad, hope to give our customers more profit, and looking forward to more chance to make business.
Here is what you’ll need!
2 tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic, chopped
½ medium onion, chopped
5 ounces spinach
1 teaspoon salt (for spinach)
1 teaspoon pepper (for spinach)
⅓ cup breadcrumbs
4 ounces cream cheese
¼ cup Parmesan, shredded
2 tablespoons dill, chopped
1 sheet puff pastry, softened to room temperature
1 salmon filet
1 teaspoon salt (for salmon)
1 teaspoon pepper (for salmon)
1 egg, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a pan over medium heat, melt butter.
3. Add the garlic and onions, cooking until translucent.
4. Add the spinach, salt, and pepper, cooking until spinach is wilted.
5. Add the breadcrumbs, cream cheese, parmesan, and dill, stirring until mixture is evenly combined. Remove from heat and set aside.
6. On a cutting board, smooth out the sheet of puff pastry. Place the salmon in the middle of the pastry and season both sides with salt and pepper.
7. Place several spoonfuls of the spinach mixture on top of the salmon, smoothing it out so that it does not spill over the sides.
8. Fold the edges of the puff pastry over the salmon and spinach, starting with the longer sides and then the shorter ends. Trim any excess pastry from the ends, then fold the ends on top. Flip the puff pastry-wrapped salmon over and transfer for a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
9. Brush the beaten egg on the top and sides of the pastry.
10. Score the top of the pastry with a knife, cutting shallow diagonal lines to create a crosshatch pattern.
11. Brush the top again with the egg wash.
12. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until pastry is golden brown.
13. Slice, then serve!
Music provided by Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission
By Eve from Kenya - 2015.12.11 14:13
The customer service reprersentative explained very detailed, service attitude is very good, reply is very timely and comprehensive, a happy communication! We hope to have a opportunity to cooperate.
By Maxine from Stuttgart - 2015.09.08 17:09