OEM Factory for Pouch tuna in water 1000g to Ghana Manufacturer
OEM Factory for Pouch tuna in water 1000g to Ghana Manufacturer Detail:
Water packed tuna is perfect for those who like a full tuna flavor without any additional flavors.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
How to Pick the Best Salmon Fillet on the Market
We emphasize advancement and introduce new products and solutions into the market each year for OEM Factory for Pouch tuna in water 1000g to Ghana Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Georgia , Canberra , Malaysia , We have 48 provincial agencies in the country. We also have stable cooperation with several international trading companies. They place order with us and export products to other countries. We expect to cooperate with you to develop a larger market.
A happy marriage of two salads: Sinugba, a Visayan word that means “grilled”, made with grilled pork belly, the other called Kinilaw, with ceviche using tuna belly…combining the two, you have “Sinuglaw”!
Come see more recipes on our website: http://thetoqueandapron.com
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/toqueandapron
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/thetoqueandapron
Music: “Semi-Precious” by Sage
Directed and Produced by Jorna Tolosa, Grouchy Tiger Productions
Full recipe: http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/chamchi-gimbap
Almost all Koreans love kimbap (sometimes spelled kimbab, gimbap, or kimbob). Rolled rice in black sea plant looking like paper with colorful and nutritious ingredients is very simple, convenient, and well balanced diet.
I can say it’s the Korean version of a sandwich. Just like sandwich, you can put your any favorite ingredients in and roll it up!
You will see my 2 favorite styles of kimbab in this video: tuna and kimchi.
• 5-6 cups cooked rice (made from 3 cups of uncooked rice)
• laver (“kim”)
• yellow radish pickle (“danmu ji”)
• 1 avocado
• crabmeat, a can of tuna
• soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil and seeds, and a green onion
Directions (for 2-3 servings):
1. Prepare about 5-6 cups of cooked rice in a large bowl
2. Make your mixing sauce by mixing up ½ tbs sugar, 1 ts salt, and 1 tbs of vinegar until the liquid looks clear
3. Mix rice with the mixing sauce and stir it evenly. Set it aside for now.
Prepare a large plate to arrange all ingredients for kimbap
1. Make seasoned tuna flakes
• Open a can of tuna and remove the oil or water. Put it on a heated pan and drizzle some sesame oil over it. Toss it and cook it for 2 minutes
• Add 1 tbs of soy sauce, ½ tbs of sugar, 1 clove of minced garlic, and 1 ts of ground black pepper.
• Keep stirring for another 3 minutes.
• Turn off the heat and add 1 chopped green onion, 2 ts of sesame oil and 1 tbs of toasted sesame seeds.
2. Place 3 yellow radish pickle strips on the plate.
3. Place 3 pieces of crab meat on the plate.
4. Slice an avocado and place it on the plate.
Let’s roll Kimbap!
1. Place a sheet of laver(“kim”) on the bamboo mat and evenly spread a layer of rice in the center of it.
2. Place 2-3 spoons of seasoned tuna flakes on top of the layer of rice. Add a yellow radish pickle strip, some avocado, and a red crab meat strip.
3. Roll it up gently using the bamboo mat.
4. Remove the bamboo mat and cut the roll into pieces about 2 cm thick and place it on a plate
*tip: prepare a wet cloth or paper towel to wipe the knife while cutting, it will make it slice easier.
Fillings for Kimchi kimbap
If you want to make kimchi kimbap, instead of tuna kimbap, mix the following ingredients and use them instead of tuna:
½ cup of chopped Kimchi, ½ tbs of hot pepper paste, 1 ts sugar, ½ tbs of sesame oil, ½ tbs of sesame seeds, and 1 chopped green onion.
By Mario from Birmingham - 2016.09.16 13:44
In China, we have many partners, this company is the most satisfying to us, reliable quality and good credit, it is worth appreciation.
By Betsy from Istanbul - 2015.06.05 13:10