Professional China Tuna flakes to Greek Factories
Professional China Tuna flakes to Greek Factories Detail:
- Canned tuna flakes in soybean oil(100% flakes)
- Packing: round can, paper label, normal lid or easy open,
- 48 tins X185g/dw130g, 1800 cartons in one 20 feet container
- Shelf life: 3 years
- FDA number: 13434459730
- EU number: 3302/01034
- Certificates we got: BRC, HACCP, OU KOSHER, HALAL, DOLPHIN-SAFE and so on.
Also can packed as blow:
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Learn the Basics in Tuna Fishing
How to Tell If Frozen Fish Is Fresh Before Purchasing
With our leading technology as well as our spirit of innovation,mutual cooperation, benefits and development, we will build a prosperous future together with your esteemed company for Professional China Tuna flakes to Greek Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: South Korea , Poland , Monaco , We are very responsible for all details on our customers order no matter on warranty quality, satisfied prices, quick delivery, on time communication, satisfied packing, easy payment terms, best shipment terms, after sales service etc. We provide one-stop service and best reliability to our every customers. We work hard with our customers, colleagues, workers to make a better future.
Tom describes his great experience at the Wild Alaskan Salmon event in north Spokane. Register at www.ZayconFoods.com to find out when we’re bringing these Wild Alaskan-Caught Sockeye Salmon Fillets to YOUR area. These are:
• Wild Alaskan-caught Sockeye Salmon Fillets
• Caught in the icy cold waters of Alaska and flash frozen
• Each fillet is approximately 2lbs and individually vacuum sealed and quick frozen, ready for the freezer
• Sold by the case — 25 lbs in each case
• Case dimensions—19 in wide x 13 in deep x 8 in tall
By Maggie from Russia - 2015.12.30 10:21
The company's products very well, we have purchased and cooperated many times, fair price and assured quality, in short, this is a trustworthy company!
By Christina from Naples - 2015.09.16 11:31